46′′ Hydraulic/Gasoline Construction Ride-on Concrete Road Power Trowel with Joystick Drive and Steering Gyp-1046
|FOB Price:||US $1,800-2,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,800-2,999/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GYP-1046
- Shotcrete Type: Dry
- Structure: Rotor Type
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE, TUV
- Color: Orange
- Weight Kgs(Lbs): 546(1205)
- Max Speed(Rpm): 3600
- Working Diameter.mm: 2320mm
- Delivery Time: 20 Days
- Transport Package: Wooden Carton+ Steel Frame
- Origin: China
- Type: Hydraulic Ride on Power Trowel
- Machining Process: Hydraulic
- Productivity: 240㎡/h
- Condition: New
- Engine Type: Kohler CH940
- Power Kw(HP): 25.4(34)
- Blade Speed(Rpm): 75-150
- Overlapping: No
- Trademark: geyo
- Specification: L2460*W1310*H1080
- HS Code: 8479102100
A power trowel (also known as a "power float", "helicopter" or "trowel machine" or "whirlybird") is a piece of light construction equipment used by construction companies and contractors, to apply a smooth finish to concrete slabs.
There're ride on power trowel and walk behind power trowel.
Hydraulic Ride-on Power Trowel Features
* Heavy-duty hydraulic motors and rotors,made in Italy,carry the load with more control and power.
* High-horsepower,dependable petrol for maximum power and performance.
* 5-bladed spider for uniform blade and pan coverage.
* Raised foot pedals for comfort.
* Hydraulic fluid reservoir inside frame.
* Super-duty cast iron spiders with super-duty steel trowel arms.
* Independent hydraulic pitch control.
* High speed for superior finishing.
* Heavy duty gearboxes for long life and low maintenance.
* Flip-up end rings facilitate efficient blade changes.
* Flip-up seat reveals a sturdy lifting bale for easy of transport and to facilitate engine maintenance.
* Adjustable operator's seat for greater comfort.
* Standard light kit to improve visibility in poorly lit conditions.
Hydraulic Ride-on Power Trowel Machine Technical Specification
|Engine Type||Kohler CH940|
|Blade Speed rpm||75-150rpm|
|Working Dia. mm||2320|
- We offer a complete line of finishing blade, combination blade, super-blue blade, plastic blade and float pan for edge, walk-behind or ride-on power trowel.
- All blades can fit most other brands of power trowels.
|Standard||Super-blue||Plastic||Thickness mm||Dimension||Correspondent to|
|GFB061416||/||/||1.6||6"*14"||GYP-836 /436 series|
power trowels are used to create a smooth surface after wet concrete has been vibrated with a poker and leveled with a leveling beam. They are ideal for concrete slabs, industrial warehouse floors, residential housing, parking lots and alleys - or anywhere concrete slabs are poured.
MACHINERY OPERATION PROCESSING