46'' Hydraulic Ride-on Power Trowel with Joystick Drive and Steering,Hydraulic Riding Trowel,Hydraulic Double Trowel
A power trowel (also known as a "power float", "helicopter" or "trowel machine" or "whirlybird") is a piece of light construction equipment used by construction companies and contractors, to apply a smooth finish to concrete slabs.
There're ride on power trowel and walk behind power trowel.Hydraulic Ride-on Power Trowel Features
* Heavy-duty hydraulic motors and rotors,made in Italy,carry the load with more control and power.
* High-horsepower,dependable petrol for maximum power and performance.
* 5-bladed spider for uniform blade and pan coverage.
* Raised foot pedals for comfort.
* Hydraulic fluid reservoir inside frame.
* Super-duty cast iron spiders with super-duty steel trowel arms.
* Independent hydraulic pitch control.
* High speed for superior finishing.
* Heavy duty gearboxes for long life and low maintenance.
* Flip-up end rings facilitate efficient blade changes.
* Flip-up seat reveals a sturdy lifting bale for easy of transport and to facilitate engine maintenance.
* Adjustable operator's seat for greater comfort.
* Standard light kit to improve visibility in poorly lit conditions. Option
Hydraulic Ride-on Power Trowel Machine Technical Specification
|Engine Type||Kohler CH940|
|Blade Speed rpm||75-150rpm|
|Working Dia. mm||2320|
- We offer a complete line of finishing blade, combination blade, super-blue blade, plastic blade and float pan for edge, walk-behind or ride-on power trowel.
- All blades can fit most other brands of power trowels.
|Standard||Super-blue||Plastic||Thickness mm||Dimension||Correspondent to|
|GFB061416||/||/||1.6||6"*14"||GYP-836 /436 series|
power trowels are used to create a smooth surface after wet concrete has been vibrated with a poker and leveled with a leveling beam. They are ideal for concrete slabs, industrial warehouse floors, residential housing, parking lots and alleys - or anywhere concrete slabs are poured. MACHINERY OPERATION PROCESSING